- Your child’s physical abilities are important. At school, on the playground and with friends, they help define who your child is.
- Gymnastics is age and ability appropriate.With it’s many activities and skill progressions, gymnastics introduces physical fitness activities appropriate for children as young as 12 months.
- Gymnastics, unlike any other youth sport, stresses the development of flexibility, strength, and body control.
- Gymnastics helps children learn to listen and follow directions.
- Gymnastics is a small group activity allowing for plenty of individual attention.
- Gymnastics promotes close friendships that last a lifetime.
- It has been shown that those taking part in sports are less apt to be overweight, drink, take drugs, and tend to do better in school.
- Gymnastics develops skills that are important to other sports.
- Gymnastic activities are fun! This will motivate your child to practice and continue the healthy physical habits they learn.
The Federation of International Gymnastics (FIG) sets safety codes for all competitive gymnastics equipment. U.S.A. Gymnastics has developed nationally tested skill programs that safely lead from one level to the next.