Founded in 1976, the Kennett School of Gymnastics offers your child 36 years of experience! Our staff has an average of 18 years of teaching experience. We are considered one of the premier locations for gymnastics in the Hudson Valley region, and one of the few facilities in New York that offer both boy’s and girl’s U.S.A.G competitive programs.
- As professional members of U.S.A. Gymnastics, our safety certified instructors will teach your child the correct way to do a skill…. your child will safely advance through the use of proper progressions, technique and preparation.
- We’re a family business that knows the challenges of today’s families. Our class schedules are set up with you in mind. Classes are available Monday thru Saturday for all age groups ….. boys and girls. This means less travel and more convenience for you. Our tuition is due on a monthly basis…no contracts and no huge outlays for 10 or 12 weeks of classes! Don’t forget to compare our hourly rates with other area gymnastics schools.
- We have a liberal make up policy – any missed classes may be rescheduled.
- Our facilities offer your child multiple sets of the most modern gymnastics equipment available…. including safety features such as foam pits, floor level trampolines, spotting rigs and special apparatus suited to each child’s age and ability level.
- Over the years our competitive teams have excelled due to our excellent coaching staff. We are one of the few facilities that offer competitive programs for both boys and girls. Our Level 4 Boys teams have been State Champions seven years in a row. Coach Dimitre was named NYS Men’s Coach of the Year for 2011. Our Girls competitive teams are consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state. We have had several girls compete in the National Championships and receive college scholarships. Our instructors work with all age groups and levels. Your child will have the benefit of great coaching and wonderful student roll models.